Green Thumb Growers and Thumbs up Bees
Green Thumb Growers produce is available exclusively through Fredericksburg Area CSA Project – food that is both local and Certified Naturally Grown. For more information and to reserve your share, please visit facsap.wordpress.com We are an intensive, urban, certified natural grower. We also use non-violent macropest controls and minimize transportation costs. We currently operate on three locations within downtown Fredericksburg VA.
Our manager has ten plus years of production experience and has been contracting production to the Fredericksburg CSA Project for nine years. We have six to ten other garden workers. Our workers enjoy competitive compensation and a healthy lifestyle. We also enjoy the good company of our coworkers and work to improve our garden practice.
For 2016, Green Thumb Growers is continuing our efforts to provide extremely fresh high quality produce for our clients. We are also developing other garden locations within downtown Fredericksburg to accomodate future opportunities.
We are grateful for the lease arrangements provided thorugh Downtown Greens, Inc. and our other landlords. Without their generosity we would be left without a row to hoe.
(This listing was last updated on July 12, 2019)
Location400 Dixon Street
431 Elm Street
Fredericksburg, VA 22401
City of fredericksburg County
P. O. Box 1052
Fredericksburg, VA 22402
Applications for CNG Status
certified on Aug 16, 2016 |
view application |
- 6/26/19 (inspection8248.pdf - 394 KB)
- 7/30/17 (inspection7048.pdf - 140 KB)
- 8/7/16 (inspection6195.pdf - 131 KB)
- 8/7/16 (inspection6196.pdf - 130 KB)
- 8/7/16 (inspection6197.pdf - 131 KB)
- 1/17/15 (inspection4963.pdf - 397 KB)
- 9/9/13 (inspection3984.pdf - 229 KB)
- 9/6/13 (inspection3982.pdf - 223 KB)
- 9/6/13 (inspection3983.pdf - 227 KB)
- 3/2/12 (inspection2820.pdf - 223 KB)
- 7/10/10 (inspection1657.pdf - 245 KB)
grower declaration (PDF - 490 KB) - last one received on February 26, 2019